CABINS & GLAMPING
TERMS & CONDITIONS
A deposit of 50% is charged at time of reservation. The full amount is due 14 days before your arrival date at which time you will need to contact us to make final payment. You must advise the correct number of guests and pets prior to your arrival. Linen is included in your accommodation charge.
Group bookings can be made online or through the reservations team.
If you have friends who are camping, they will need to stay in the camping ground. They may not camp near your cottage, cabin or glamping tent.
All bookings can be made online or with our reservations desk.
We have a booking system which allows you to make your own Group bookings so you can be sure that all your friends will be able to come on the same weekend if you are getting together with a group of camps.
If you need assistance making your booking, please contact our friendly reservations team.
Check in time is after 3pm on your arrival date. Check out is before 10:30am on your departure date unless you have arranged a late checkout with management.
Please be thoughtful of those around you. Guests choose Turon Gates for a peaceful holiday as such motorbikes are not allowed.
Small pieces of plastic may be considered food by wildlife and is dangerous for wildlife to consume. All rubbish including tiny bits of plastic and wrappers must be removed and placed in garbage bins.
By making a reservation with Turon Gates, you agree to any cleaning, breakage or damages to property belonging to or leased by Turon Gates.
You agree to ensure your cottage is left in good order with dishes washed and put away. A cleaning charge will apply for extra cleaning. If pets are allowed up on furniture this generally will result in a cleaning fee as dog’s hair and muddy paws needs a special clean. Pets left alone in the cabin may fret and cause damage if not locked in a crate, even if they don't do damage at home, they are in unfamiliar surroundings and may react differently to home. Therefore you must lock your pet in a crate if you are leaving them unattended in the cabin.
Pets are welcome in Log Cabins and the Pet Friendly Glamping Tent with a few simple rules and there is an extra charge for pets.
NB: Pets may not be brought to the Adults Only Luxury Glamping Tents. If you bring a pet or child to stay in our Adults Only Luxury Glamping Tents, your accommodation will be cancelled and you will be required to leave the property. No refunds will be issued and a $250 deep clean fee may be charged.
1) Please bring your pet’s bedding and feeding bowls. Please do not use our pillows, doonas or bedspreads for bedding nor bowls from the kitchen to feed your pet.
2) Your pet is allowed inside but not up on beds or chairs in log cabin accommodation. Please remove their droppings.
3) Your pet must be kept under control at all times. Wildlife can be very tempting to chase after. Your dog does not have to be kept on a leash as long as you are certain he will come when called.
4) It is forbidden to leave your pet alone in the cabin if it is not locked in a crate; any pets found unattended will result in cancellation of your trip without accommodation refund.
5) In the pet friendly accommodation, if you bring an extra dog without informing us beforehand, there will be an additional $150 fee applied to your card per dog, regardless of size.
You may change or cancel your reservation online 14 days or more prior to arrival without penalty.
In the event the you wish to cancel 14 days or more prior to arrival, a full refund will be issued.
Simply respond to your reservation email and we will take care of it. Please allow around 5 days for the refund to arrive in your account.
Unfortunately we cannot refund within 14 days of your arrival however, if we can fill the vacancy within the 14 day period, we will refund in full.